As you can probably tell by now, my personal style is pretty laid back, unless there's an event or occasion that calls for something a little more dressed up. Though I've always loved that look, especially as someone who grew up in the 90's,Read More
I prefer outfits that speak to who I am without much effort on my part. There's nothing like throwing on super laid back Adidas gear [#notsponsored] to go for the athle-leisure aesthetic, which fits who I am perfectly.Read More
As I was creating this, I was thinking the teams' main color was teal (it's actually midnight green) and I just so happen to really like a well balanced mix of teal and blush pink. The pink really brings out the feminine sideRead More
Imagine that it's game day in Atlanta, GA. That illustrious Atlanta skyline is the backdrop for the day you've been anticipating all week. In your hand, you've got the golden ticket to watch your favorite team play...Read More
Notes on this look:
- Distressed jeans will always have a place in my heart.
- It's the end of April, so I know this top looks a little "hot" for Atlanta weather, but 1) it's a crop top and 2) on the east coast during springtime, weather can be fickle anyway.
- Bows on kicks weren't my favorite trend initially, but they grew on me and I think the Puma Fenty by Rihanna shoes are so adorable. Imagine hooping in them *heart eye emoji*...shook.
- I think it's absolutely necessary for me to buy myself an Apple Watch for my birthday.
- Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is such an incredibly floral, feminine scent and I love when powerful fragrances are matched with really chill outfits such as this one.
- I didn't realize these Dana Rebecca earrings are $1,650 at Bloomingdale's. Well...I am poor, so I'm sure I can find an alternative pair at H+M.
- Purple lips might be a thing for me this summer. Personally, I have never actually tried it on my lips, but YOLO.
- I prefer backpacks and messenger bags over purses for everyday use, because I'm always on the go and I need something that can fit everything.
- Disclaimer: No, this post is not sponsored and none of the links included are affiliate links.
Follow me on Twitter: @TheSkyBoxSuite
First of all, can we all have a round of applause for RihRih? Having recently been awarded the 2017 Humanitarian of the Year by Harvard Foundation, Rihanna has really been out here being a complete bada$$ in true form, silently building, and consistently winning in varying avenues.Read More