Notes on this look:
- Distressed jeans will always have a place in my heart.
- It's the end of April, so I know this top looks a little "hot" for Atlanta weather, but 1) it's a crop top and 2) on the east coast during springtime, weather can be fickle anyway.
- Bows on kicks weren't my favorite trend initially, but they grew on me and I think the Puma Fenty by Rihanna shoes are so adorable. Imagine hooping in them *heart eye emoji*...shook.
- I think it's absolutely necessary for me to buy myself an Apple Watch for my birthday.
- Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is such an incredibly floral, feminine scent and I love when powerful fragrances are matched with really chill outfits such as this one.
- I didn't realize these Dana Rebecca earrings are $1,650 at Bloomingdale's. Well...I am poor, so I'm sure I can find an alternative pair at H+M.
- Purple lips might be a thing for me this summer. Personally, I have never actually tried it on my lips, but YOLO.
- I prefer backpacks and messenger bags over purses for everyday use, because I'm always on the go and I need something that can fit everything.
- Disclaimer: No, this post is not sponsored and none of the links included are affiliate links.
Follow me on Twitter: @TheSkyBoxSuite